Candy Canes are a fun Holiday treat. Yum. But, they are also DEADLY. This has happened to everyone: You're sitting there, sucking on your yummy peppermint candy cane, and then you feel a sharp stab on your tongue, and then you taste peppermint and your blood. Well, maybe not the bleeding part, but everyone has been stabbed by a candy cane. Has anyone ever had a candy cane sword fight? I wonder if the person who invented them knew how deadly they were. Now I will bore you to death reciting a cheesy candy cane poem I found on the Internet.The first one is from http://www.acandycanechristmas.com/poems/candy-cane-wreath-poem.shtml. It goes a little something like this:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Candy Cane Friendship Wreath Poem
It's the time of year to show friends that we care,
So I put up this candy cane wreath that I'd like to share.
Please take the scissors and snip away,
Take a candy cane with which I say. . .
"A Candy Cane for you, 'cause you're such a sweet friend,
And with each little sweet treat, my thanks to you I send!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever heard someone say that candy canes are shaped in a "J" for Jesus? I think that's a myth. I can kind of believe the staff shape for a shepherd staff, but I really don't know. Comment if you have ever stabbed yourself or been stabbed with a candy cane! Happy Holidays everyone!! Since I won't be back until January, tell me what your New Years Resolutions are!!!
I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAAAAS....... AND A HAPPY NEW YYYYYEEEEEAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bye!
Go get tacos from Taco Bell
ReplyDelete