FALALALALA, LALA, LA, LA! It's Christmas season in Albuquerque! We probably won't be seeing a white Christmas this year, although you never know, considering how unpredictable the weather is here. Usually we get about 1/4 of an inch of snow, but one year we got a lot of snow. Well, a lot of snow for Albuquerque, anyways. Christmas is still fun here in Albuquerque, though. If you visit Old Town, they have some great Christmas and non-Christmas shops and some fun lights. Also, you can go to the Botanic Gardens in the Biopark and see the River of Lights Christmas light show! A fun family activity, as well, is the Twinkle Light Parade in Downtown.
If you're looking for a good Christmas radio station, listen to 95.1. They're playing non-stop Christmas music until Christmas is over! Comment below to tell me what your favorite Christmas song(s) is/are! One of my favorites is the Grinch song. I also like White Christmas, Chestnuts roasting, Holly Jolly Christmas, and, well... ALL OF THEM!!! (except that "do you hear what I hear" one. It's really boring.)
Christmas is definitely a time of traditions, and every family has their own. For me, I always make cookies and set out either milk or eggnog for Santa. Our family breaks into "teams" on Christmas eve wrapping presents. For example, Dad and I would wrap presents for Mom and Kyra and vice versa. Then, on Christmas morning we wait for dad to wake up while we open our stockings, and then he gets up and sets up the video camera and records us while we open our presents. Comment below to tell me what your family Christmas traditions are! FA LA LA LA LA, LA LA, LA, LAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love "do you hear what i hear," i always try to sing along to it...I also love Santa Clause is Comin' to Town!!! Its a simple song that fills me with happiness. I love all the Christmas song but i CAN NOT STAND Little Drummer Boy!!! barump ba bam bum crap.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you Sophia I love "do you hear what I hear" but cant stand the drummer boy! My absoulate favorite is "Chesnuts"!! Its the best song ever it makes me thing of a bowl of assorted nuts!!! I love Christmas, every christmas I always have a bowl of soup before opening presents but then agin when dont i have soup? I have even had soup in a pool!! Hahahah okay well Happy Holidays
ReplyDelete