What on earth is tofurky, you ask? Tofu turkey. I've never tried it, but I will get the opportunity this year because my sister is now vegan. What does it mean to be vegan, you ask? A vegan is someone who doesn't eat animals or animal by-products (ie. milk, eggs, honey, just anything that comes from something with a face). You don't eat anything that is related to animals in any way, shape, or form. For those of you who have seen Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, being vegan unfortunatley doesn't mean that you get phycic powers. Sad face.
Black friday is coming up, the perfect time to go shopping for christmas presents. So, grab your wallets, set up your tents in front of the mall, and shop some of the greatest deals of all time! Have you got your wish lists together? Better get them in soon! For those of you who are jewish (or related to a Jewish person like I am), don't forget to send in your wish list to the Hanukkah Armadillo! No, I didn't make that up. My step mom, Judy, and her two daughters, who are all jewish, made it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment